Registration form submission dates: Tuesday 1st December , 2020 to Thursday 31st December , 2020.
Classes open for Registration:
Pre Nursery, and Nursery (both shifts)
KG-I, and KG-II (2nd Shift only)
* Limited seats are available for the above mentioned grades.
|Pre-Nursery:||2 years to 2.7 years as on 1st August, 2021.|
|Nursery:||2.8 years to 3.3 years as on 1st August, 2021.|
|KG-I:||3.4 years to 4.3 years as on 1st August, 2021.|
|KG-II:||4.4 years to 5.3 years as on 1st August, 2021.|
- Hardcopy of online registration form downloaded and printed *
- Paid registration fee receipt * Rs. 4000/ (Non refundable)
- Parents’ CNIC (photocopy) *
- Three (3) recent passport-size photographs of the child *
- Family photograph (recent all siblings of candidate with parents) *
- Child’s birth certificate (Union council / hospital – photocopy). *
- Child’s Form “B” (photocopy) *
- Proof of employment: letter/business card/ID *
*Please note that the above list of documents are all mandatory.
*After the submission of online registration form, kindly download the fee payment receipt with details of registration fee submission.
Click here to submit online registration form. Incomplete registration form will not be accepted.
Parents can submit the above documents requested via our online portal or in a drop box placed at Gate B on our premises, or by courier to our official address:
Dawood Public School
Plot S.T.1. Dawood Cooperative Housing Society, Bahadurabad, Karachi
Latest by 2nd January 2021. Documents received after 2nd january 2021 will not be entertained.
Additional Documents will be required in phase 2 at the time of the interview.
- Latest paid fee challan copy of previous school (if applicable)
- Latest issued report card of the school previously attended by the child. (if applicable)
- Previous school’s confidential report click to (to be printed from the website and submitted in a sealed envelope of the issuing authority (Mandatory)
- Vaccination card and blood group verification
- Residential address verification: any utility bills copy (latest bill)
- Parent’s last completed educational transcript
- Parents’ biodata / curriculum vitae C.V
School Leaving Certificate (mandatory after final selection of the candidate if the child is currently enrolled in a school).
In case of any query, email or contact us at:
021 38403588 (ext. 810/833)
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. -3:30 p.m.
Test Preparation: Pre-nursery and nursery students will not take a written test. Child will accompany their parents during the interview for an observation.
Written test will be conducted in January for KG-I & KG-II.
Students will be tested in English, Urdu and Mathematics.
Admit card will be sent via email which will indicate date and time of the test.
Incase if schools remain shut, a virtual observation will be conducted.