Dawood Public School
Pre Primary Section
April 20, 2022
Ref No: STD/AC/22/132
Subject: Summer School
We are happy to announce the Summer School opportunity at Dawood Public School. Summer is a time to learn new skills, make new friends and explore interests and passions. Away from pressures of examination and evaluation, students enjoy taking risks and developing their psychomotor and cognitive domains rapidly, especially if the activities are hosted within familiar and safe environs.
The Summer Programme will use a hands-on, project-based approach to actively involve students. We will be in session, Monday through Thursday 10:00 am – 1:30 pm starting June 27 till July 7, resuming back after Eid break from July 18-28, 2022 at Dawood Public School. All girls below the age of 15 and boys below the age of 12 are eligible to apply. Some important points are listed below for your convenience:
- You can register your child for the whole four-week session or select week/s as per your convenience and travel plans.
- The registration deadline is June 16, 2022. Please fill out one registration form per child (attached) and return it with the required payment to Dawood Public School.
- Late registrations will be placed on a waiting list and parents will be notified if space becomes available. Every effort must be made to register your child before the deadline for planning purposes. If you need to withdraw your child later, please notify us so that a child on the waiting list may be enrolled.
- Students can wear simple and comfortable clothes during the sessions.
- There will be a provision to enjoy nominally priced meals at our newly equipped open-air canteen. Or alternately students may carry a snack for themselves.
Please call/WhatsApp Ms. Rafida Taqi on 0337-8293540 (between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm) or you may email us at [email protected]. Our PABX numbers can also be accessed at 38403588/38403591 for seeking further guidance.
Payment for the programme will be received by Ms. Narmeen Faizan in the Secondary building. Kindly attach the form and the required amount. A receipt will be given for your record.
We look forward to a fun-filled summer!