Choosing the right High School is an important decision. The admission process is an important milestone for a student. This process helps us to get better acquainted with you and your daughter and also to ensure that she adjusts well. We respect candor and honesty so that we can meet your expectations.
Click here for online registration.
In order to complete this process, you need to fill out the form in two steps:
1) Admission Registration Form: This form is to get the essential details about your daughter and you.
2) Parent Interview Form: This is a form for us to understand you better and what you are looking for and what is important to you.
After completing the above forms, a reference number will be generated. In order to complete the A Level registration process, download both the forms, take a print out and submit them, along with all the required documents, mentioned on our website and in the checklist, to the admission department of the school.
Click to download the School Principal/ Teacher’s Confidential Report Form.
In order to receive the admission form, submit the completed/downloaded Registration Form and the School Principal/ Teacher’s Confidential Report Form, to the school admission department.
Note: Only candidates with complete registration and admission forms along with the required documents will be accepted and short listed for the interview.
WALK IN/ INTERVIEW CALL:
The purpose of a face to face interview is to get to know more about you and your family. DPS is interested in holistic education and we need to start by knowing the parents and would like parents to ask us questions so that they can know about the school better.
- When you hand in your Admission Pack at the A-Level Office you will be given the time for the interview.
- For walk in/ interview call, the student must be accompanied by her parents, to meet the Principal of A Level
- The interview is compulsory for all students. Admission will not be granted without an interview with the Principal A Level.
COMPLETION OF ADMISSION FORMALITIES:
You are expected to:
- Collect your fee challan and make the payment, in favour of Dawood Public School within 4 days of being selected.
- Submit a copy of the paid voucher to the A Level school office.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION:
- Incase, any evidence of forged documents, relating to admission in DPS A-Level, comes to light at any stage of the academic year, the student concerned will be required to leave the school immediately.
- In the event of a conditional admission: If the CIE ‘O’ Level result does not match the Admission criteria set by DPS, the school reserves the right to cancel the admission, as per the school Admission Policy.