16th May, 2021
Dawood Public School
Grades VIII to X
Subject: Trial Run for Online Exams
Dear Parents and Students,
We hope you have had a refreshing and blessed Eid Break.
Classes resume from tomorrow, Monday 17th May with the timings and timetable that was being followed during the month of Ramadan.
As informed earlier, Final Exams will be taken on the online Quizziz platform. During the Eid Break, teachers have been inviting students to practice this to familiarise them with the software and the reviews have been encouraging.
A final Trial Run for the exam will be held to ensure all students are ready with the prerequisites and on board with procedures. Prior to the trial, students may contact the IT team by joining the related meet session for troubleshooting concerns. Please take note of the troubleshooting and trial run time slots.
Monday 17th May
|Meet Link for
Tuesday 18th May
|Grade VIII||1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.||Room 1||8:55 am – 9:35 am|
|Grade IX||1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.||Room 2||12:40 pm – 1:20 pm|
|Grade X||1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.||Room 3||11:55 am – 12:35 pm|
Trial Run Instructions for Students
- Students must be in their respective Exam Room at the allotted time (please see table above). These are the same as were assigned for the Mid-Year Exams. Students may inform their Class Teacher if they have any concern regarding their Exam Room.
- Ensure they are logged into their Quizizz account. With both their Meet and Quizziz windows open in their browsers.
- Access the quiz assigned by their Class Teacher from Quizizz platform. Remain visible for invigilation on the Meet window.
- Ensure that all Online Assessment Protocols (attached) are duly followed.
- All objective style questions to be answered on the Quizizz platform.
- Responses to all open ended questions must be written on lined paper and sent via picture upload on the thread sent by Exam Cell.
We thank all parents for their support and cooperation and look forward to conducting examinations utilising our digital platform.
Best wishes for the dear students.