16th July, 2020
Dawood Public School
Pre Nursery to KG II
Subject: Story Telling Session
We appreciate your participation during the first session held on 10 July. In the continuation of our storytelling series Friday Fun, we are launching the 2nd story of the series in collaboration with “The British Council Library”. To strengthen the command of Urdu language in our young learners, this week, we will have an Urdu story session with the name Chalak Khargosh by Krishan Chandar.
Story: Chalak Khargosh by Krishan Chandar
Date and Time: Friday, 17 July 2020 | 3:50 PM to 5:00 PM
Participants: Children of 3 to 5 years of age
This session will be conducted LIVE on an online platform called Microsoft Teams. You will be able to participate by using the following invitation link: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- For mobile users: Participants are required to download and install the Microsoft Teams app to their device to join the session.
- For laptop/desktop users: Use your browser to open the Microsoft Teams’ invitation link to join the session. You will be given the option to download the app or join on the web – choose either of the options to participate in the event.
- Please use your actual name when signing in.
- When you enter the session, remember to mute your mic and switch off the video/camera option.
- Please post your questions in the chat box so that there is minimum disruption during the session.
- If you want to re-join the session after an internet connectivity issue, please use the same invitation link that has been shared above.
- We reserve the right to block anyone who’s disrupting the event from participating in this session.
The more that you read, the more you will know, the more you learn, the more places you will go! Dr Seuss
Praying for the safety and wellbeing of all. “Stay home stay safe”.
Nusrat Hilal Rehana Mohsin Dharsi
Head of Pre-Primary Section Headmistress Saturday School