9th July, 2020
Dawood Public School
Pre Nursery to KG II
Subject: Story Telling Session
Storytelling is an art and children have a natural love for stories. It is a magical moment for them and is a powerful tool to influence their language development. In collaboration with The British Council Library, Dawood Public School is launching an interactive and fun-filled storytelling session for the young learners. Interactive learning is a hands-on approach to helping students become more engaged, retain knowledge, strengthen problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
Story: Tiny Tales: Charlie and Lola by Lauren Child
Date and Time: Friday, 10 July 2020 | 3:50 PM to 5:00 PM
Participants: Children of 3 to 5 years of age
The session will be conducted LIVE on an online platform called Microsoft Teams. You will be able to participate by using the following invitation link: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- For mobile users: Participants are required to download and install the Microsoft Teams app to their device to join the session.
- For laptop/desktop users: Use your browser to open the Microsoft Teams’ invitation link to join the session. You will be given the option to download the app or join on the web – choose either of the options to participate in the event.
- Please use your actual name when signing in.
- When you enter the session, remember to mute your mic and switch off the video/camera option.
- Please post your questions in the chatbox so that there is minimum disruption during the session.
- If you want to re-join the session after an internet connectivity issue, please use the same invitation link that has been shared above.
- We reserve the right to block anyone who’s disrupting the event from participating in this session.
If you want your children to be smart, tell them stories. If you want them to be brilliant, tell them more stories.- Albert Einstein
Praying for the safety and wellbeing of all. “Stay home stay safe”.
Nusrat Hilal Rehana Mohsin Dharsi
Head of Pre-Primary Section Headmistress Saturday School