Ref No: STD/AC/21/06
Subject: School Reopening for IX-XI for Final Term
Reference to government announcement, Dawood Public School will resume physical classes for students of Grades IX, X, and XI from Monday, 18th January 2021 as per the alternate day schedule. We thank all parents and students for participating in the survey and look forward to another safe session with SOPs in place to ensure maximum safety for all concerned.
Please be reminded that students must attend only as per their allocated day. On the days when any group is not attending physical school, the timetable must be followed, and students must mark themselves present via Google Classroom. Kindly note that attendance is mandatory for both modes of learning in the Final Term – in-school physical and on-line independent. The group attendance days are as per the following:
- Monday and Wednesday Group A
- Tuesday and Thursday Group B
- Friday Online for both groups
We request all parents to once again go through the document shared earlier regarding the SOPs and discuss the details with their children. Please be reminded of the following salient points:
- Students must wear a mask.
- Temperature will be checked while students remain in their modes of transport – parents are requested to follow the guidance of security staff on the roads to ensure smooth traffic flow.
- Students’ hands will be sanitized upon entrance to school gates, but they must carry a personal sanitizer for frequent use.
- Students are advised to carry a small cloth to wipe their desks clean after disinfectant spray which will be used after each period in the 10 minute intervals.
- Students must bring light snacks and water as refreshment for between classes.
Furthermore, reference to the syllabi uploaded on the Google Classrooms and School Website, students of Grades X and XI will be taking Grand Tests beginning Wednesday 20th January. These tests will be for all subjects that are expected for appearance at the upcoming May/June CAIE session. The concerned subject teachers have been guiding regarding this requirement, and we look forward to complete attendance for the same.
Looking forward to your continued support in providing a safe return to school.
Head of Secondary Section