Registration form submission dates: Tuesday 1st December , 2020 to Thursday 31st December , 2020.
Classes open for Registration:
Primary – Grades I, II, IV & V
Secondary – Grades VI, VII, VIII & IX
* Limited seats are available for the above mentioned grades.
* No seats available for Grade III.
Age Criteria :
|I||5.4 years to 6.3 Years, As on 1st August 2021|
|II||6.4 years to 7.3 Years, As on 1st August 2021|
|IV||8.4 years to 9.3 Years, As on 1st August 2021|
|V||9.4 years to 10.3 Years, As on 1st August 2021|
|VI||10.4 years to 11.3 Years, As on 1st August 2021|
|VII||11.4 years to 12.3 Years, As on 1st August 2021|
|VIII||12.4 years to 13.3 Years, As on 1st August 2021|
|IX||13.4 years to 14.3 Years, As on 1st August 2021|
- Hardcopy of online registration form downloaded and printed *
- Paid registration fee receipt * Rs. 4000/ (Non refundable)
- Parents’ CNIC (photocopy) *
- Three (3) recent passport-size photographs of the child *
- Family photograph (recent all siblings of candidate with parents) *
- Child’s birth certificate (Union council / hospital – photocopy). *
- Child’s Form “B” (photocopy) *
- Proof of employment: letter/business card/ID *
*Please note that the above list of documents are all mandatory.
*After the submission of online registration form, kindly download the fee payment receipt with details of registration fee submission.
Click here to submit online registration form. Incomplete registration form will not be accepted.
Parents can submit the above documents requested via our online portal or in a drop box placed at Gate B on our premises, or by courier to our official address:
Dawood Public School
Plot S.T.1. Dawood Cooperative Housing Society, Bahadurabad, Karachi
Latest by 2nd January 2021. Documents received after 2nd January 2021 will not be entertained.
Additional Documents will be required in phase 2 at the time of the interview.
- Latest paid fee challan copy of previous school
- Latest issued report card of the school previously attended by the child
- Previous school’s confidential report for grades I-V and VI-IX (to be printed from the website and submitted in a sealed envelope of the issuing authority (Mandatory)
- Vaccination card and blood group verification
- Residential address verification: any utility bills copy (latest bill)
- Parent’s last completed educational transcript
- Parents’ biodata / curriculum vitae C.V
School Leaving Certificate (mandatory after final selection of the candidate if the child is currently enrolled in a school).
In case of any query, email or contact us at:
021 38403588 (ext. 810/833)
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. -3:30 p.m.
Students will be tested in English, Urdu and Mathematics.
Students appearing for grade IX and opting Humanities & Commerce will be tested for: English, Urdu, Mathematics. Those opting for Science, are additionally tested for the subject.