Submission dates for Registration Form: Tuesday 1 December 2021 – Thursday 31 December 2021 (both days inclusive)
Open for Registration:
Primary – Grades II, III & IV
Secondary – Grades VI, VIII & IX
* Limited seats are available for the above mentioned Grades.
Age Criteria :
|II||6.4 years to 7.3 years, as on 1 August 2022|
|III||7.4 years to 8.3 years, as on 1 August 2022|
|IV||8.4 years to 9.3 years, as on 1 August 2022|
|VI||10.4 years to 11.3 years, as on 1 August 2022|
|VIII||12.4 years to 13.3 years, as on 1 August 2022|
|IX||13.4 years to 14.3 Years, as on 1 August 2022|
Parents are requested to submit the following documents:
- Downloaded and printed hard copy of Online Registration Form
- Paid registration fee receipt Rs. 4000/- (Non refundable)
- CNIC copy for both parents
- Three (3) recent passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Recent family photograph (parents and all siblings of applicant)
- Birth certificate copy of the applicant (Union council/hospital)
- N.A.D.R.A Form-B copy of the applicant
- Parent’s proof of employment (copy of employment letter/business card/copy of employee ID)
- Copy of latest paid fee challan from applicant’s previous school (if applicable)
- Copy of latest issued report card from applicant’s previous school (if applicable)
- Confidential Report from applicant’s previous school for grades II-IV and VI-IX (form to be printed from the website and submitted by Principal in a sealed envelope) – mandatory if the child is enrolled in school
- Copy of vaccination card and blood group verification of applicant
- Photocopy of N.A.D.R.A vaccination certificate for COVID 19 of both parents (No hospital vaccination card will be accepted. If any parent is not vaccinated due to any medical reason, a doctor’s certificate must be submitted stating reason)
- Latest paid copy of electricity bill
- Copies of last completed academic qualification of both parents
- Biodata/Curriculum Vitae (CV) of both parents
- School Leaving Certificate – mandatory after final selection of the applicant (if applicable)
*Please note that the above list of documents are all mandatory.
Click here to submit Online Registration Form. Incomplete registration form will not be accepted.
*After the submission of Online Registration Form, kindly download the fee payment receipt with details of registration fee submission.
Parents are requested to submit required documents via drop box placed at Gate B on school premises, or by courier to school’s official address, envelope to be marked as: “Attention to Admissions Department”.
Dawood Public School, Plot S.T.1. Dawood Cooperative Housing Society, Bahadurabad, Karachi.
Documents received after 7 January 2022, will not be entertained.
In case of any query, kindly contact via email at: [email protected]
or 021 38403588 (ext. 810/833), Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Applicants will appear for written test by the end of January 2022.
- Applicants for Grade II-VIII will be tested in English, Urdu and Mathematics.
- Applicants appearing for Grade IX and opting for Humanities and Commerce will be tested in English, Urdu and Mathematics. Applicants opting for Science will be additionally tested in the subject.
- DPS Primary Course Outline and Secondary Course Outline is available to help with test preparation of the applicant.
Admit card will be issued after the verification of documents. The admit card will indicate date and time of the test.
Applications which meet the admission criteria will receive an interview appointment email after test, between the last week of February and last week of March 2022.