20th August, 2021
Dawood Public School
Subject: Resuming on campus classes
Dear Parents and Students,
In pursuance of official notification by the Government, we have planned the re-opening of the School from Monday August 23, 2021.
The students of A Level will be returning to school following standard operating procedures set forth in the document sent earlier (also posted on our website and students’ homeroom). The rejoining is subject to submission of a copy of Vaccination card of both parents and health declaration checklist being returned duly filled by 22nd August 2pm. Both documents (health declaration checklist + Parents’ vaccination cards) are to be uploaded on A Level Home room:
The full Cohort of AS and A2 will be attending the school physically on all five days, as per schedule shared earlier.
- Students will come before their first lesson and leave after the last.
- Exiting and reentering the School is not allowed.
- It is mandatory for all students to attend the Club period scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday from 11:20-12:10 p.m.
- Students returning on School premises must be attired in proper school uniform.
- Absent students are responsible for completing the assigned work independently.
- Any student who is part of a household where a member has Covid-19 or they are diagnosed with it themselves must inform the school immediately and isolate themselves for the required period of time. On producing medical documents student will be accommodated in online module within two working days.
Please take note of your responsibilities elicited in the SOPs set in the school document. Combined effort of all stakeholders will help us make this initiative successful.
Looking forward to your usual cooperation and support.
Mahvash Roshani Qurrat ul ain Raza
Principal Head of the A level