September 29, 2020
Dawood public school
Pre-Primary to A Level
Subject: Online payment facility for School Fee
DPS is pleased to announce that the facility for online payment of fee vouchers has been streamlined to ensure security and transparency. Parents can now pay their dues via PayPro Private Limited. Details of this procedure are as follows:
- The facility is applicable from October 1, 2020. It will be available for fee vouchers from October onwards.
- Online facility will only be available till the due date printed on the fee voucher.
- Direct fund transfer facility to School’s account via Internet will not be accepted with effect from October 1, 2020.
- After the due date, Fee vouchers will only be cleared physically at any branch of Bank Al Habib.
- A service charge of Rs. 50/- is applicable per transaction via PayPro.
- PayPro will generate a unique payment ID each time a voucher is issued by the School.
- PayPro will send the payment IDs to two email addresses and one mobile number as provided by parents as per the current data available with the School.
- Changes in the data for receiving information can be communicated to the School at [email protected] . These changes will be applicable for vouchers issued for the following month.
- Parents will use the PayPro ID as key to obtain information regarding fee payment. (Please refer to attached document for details regarding payment procedures)
Your support and cooperation in making this process smooth and effective is highly appreciated.
Please click here for the Payment Procedure