Class I to XI
We welcome you to the first Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) for the session 2018-19 scheduled on Saturday, 29th September, 2018.
During the meeting, you will have an opportunity to review the academic performance of your child and discuss the strategy for her progress. Kindly make sure to attend the meeting. We request you to comply with the following rules and regulations to make this day successful for all concerned.
- Only parents should attend the meeting.
- DPS Students, siblings, relatives, tuition-teachers, should not attend the PTM. Also do not bring small children along.
- Punctuality is very important and will be appreciated. Be considerate of others; attend and complete your meeting within the given time slot.
- Carry your PAC for entry into the school premises and follow the directions of the guards, and attendants for parking outside the school.
- Also bring along the time slot slip and follow the slot strictly to avoid inconvenience.
Note: Kindly check your child’s diary for the time slot.
Principal O level