Class I to IX
We welcome you to the third and final Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) for the session 2017-18 scheduled on Saturday, April 7th, 2018.
During the meeting, you will have an opportunity to review the academic performance of your child and discuss the study strategy for the upcoming Final Examinations. Kindly make sure to attend the meeting. We request you to comply with the following rules and regulations to make this day successful for all concerned.
1. Only parents may accompany the student/s. Siblings, relatives, tuition-teachers etc. will not be allowed to attend the PTM in place of the parents. You are also requested not to bring small children.
2. Students must be in proper school uniform and must wear the school ID card.
3. Punctuality is very important and will be appreciated. Kindly be considerate of others and try to attend and complete your meeting within the given 8 minutes.
4. Kindly bring your PAC for entry into the school premises and follow the directions of the guards, and attendants for parking outside the school.
5. You are requested to bring along the slip and follow the slot strictly to avoid inconvenience.
Note: Kindly check your child’s diary for the time slot.
Principal O level