Primary and Secondary
Classes II to XI
We welcome you to the Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) for the session 2017-18 scheduled on Saturday, 18th November, 2017.
During the meeting work habits, academic performance, social skills and special talents of your child will be discussed. Kindly make sure to attend the meeting. Please comply with the following rules and regulations to make this day successful for all concerned.
1. Both Parents may accompany the student/s. Relatives, tuition-teachers etc. will not be allowed to attend the PTM in place of the parents. You are also requested not to bring small children other than DPS students.
2. Students must be in proper school uniform and must wear the school ID card.
3. Punctuality is very important and will be appreciated. Kindly be considerate of others and try to attend and complete your meeting within the given time.
4. Kindly bring your PAC for entry into the school premises and follow the directions of the guards, and attendants for parking outside the school.
5. You are requested to bring along the slip and follow the time slot strictly to avoid any inconvenience.
Note: Kindly check your child’s diary for the time slot. Time slot will be sent by Thursday.
Principal O level