A2Z Champs Competition
KG II (both shifts) to A levels
DPS prides itself on engaging in activities that develop creative potential in students. The A2Z Champs is one such platform. The competition is held annually and offers two categories: Creative Writing and Art. Subject teachers will guide all participants as per competition requirements.
For Creative Writing (Essay/ Letter Writing):
- This year’s theme is ‘Seasons’.
- Students are required to write either an essay or a letter on an A4 sized paper (handwritten) which will be assessed on spelling, grammar, neatness, conciseness and presentation.
- Only one side of the paper is to be used and if another sheet is required, it should be stapled and numbered.
- This competition is open to students from KG-2 to A levels.
- From classes KG-2 to Class V, the word limit is 50-100 words
- For classes VI and above, the word limit is from 100 to 250 words.
For Art competition (Card/ Poster making):
- This year’s theme is ‘Seasons’
- Students are required to use A4 or A3 sized paper with single fold.
- Students can use any type of materials; pens, pencils, paints, crayons, beads etc.
- Students must apply their own creativity and imagination.
There are plenty of exciting prizes to be won including two grand prizes of Rs. 100,000 inclusive of a shield and eight Sony Play Stations 4 and many more. All students shall receive a certificate of participation.
If you wish for your child to participate, kindly fill out the slip below and submit it no later than 14th March along with a sum of Rs.550/- . Entries can not be submitted later than 2ndApril to the English/Art teacher.
Students can also participate in both categories at the same time by registering separately for each one. We look forward to seeing your child participate in this exciting competition.
Principal O level
A2Z Creative Writing / Art Competition
I_____________________________________,parent of_________________________________ of class/sec _____________, Cell #_________________, email: ________________________________ am sending a sum of Rs.550 for her to register for the above mentioned competition in the following category (please tick one):
I take responsibility for the entry to be submitted before the 10th of April, 2018.