Classes II to XI
We welcome you to the first Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) for the session 2017-18 scheduled on Saturday, 16th September, 2017.
Parental involvement is the most important factor in students’ academic performance. Home school partnership plays an eminent role in student’s academic success. This introductory meeting is initiated to discuss the work habits, social skills and academic performance of your child. Kindly make sure to attend the meeting. Please comply with the following rules and regulations to make this day successful for all concerned.
1. Both Parents may accompany the student/s. Relatives and tuition-teachers will not be allowed to attend the PTM in place of the parents. You are also requested not to bring small children other than DPS students.
2. Students must be in proper school uniform and must wear the school ID card.
3. Punctuality is very important and will be appreciated. Kindly be considerate of others, attend and complete your meeting within the given time.
4. Kindly bring your PAC for entry into the school premises and follow the directions of the guards, and attendants for parking your car outside the school.
5. You are requested to bring along your time slot slip and follow it strictly to avoid any inconvenience.
Note: Kindly check your child’s diary for the time slot.
Class I PTM is scheduled separately. Time slots will be sent in the student’s diary.
Principal O level