The management is pleased to announce an exciting culinary contest for Mother-Daughter teams. This unique event offers an excellent chance to show your creativity and skill in presentation of cold-cooked snacks.
Contest registration details:
- The presentation contest is open for two categories:
- Registration for each category is Rs. 200/-
- Teams that wish to enter both categories can register for Rs. 300/- only.
- Complete registration forms along with registration fee, are to be submitted to respective section in-charges by December 17, 2018.
- Teams must prepare the food items and other materials required for presentation beforehand.
- Teams must bring their own utensils and presentation dishes etc.
- Teams will be allotted 45 minutes to assemble and finish their dishes for judgment in the school.
- All teams will be provided with a work space for finishing and display of dish.
- School will not provide any ingredients or cooking facilities to any team.
- All team members must wear head caps, aprons and gloves.
- All items on the display dish should be edible. Use of non-edible items other than toothpicks, straws or any other materials to support any structure, will not be allowed.
- Contests shall be held according to the following schedule:
|Class||Day and Date||Timings|
|IV||Thursday, December 20, 2018||8:00 – 9:30 am|
|V||Thursday, December 20, 2018||10:00 – 11:30 am|
|VI||Friday, December 21, 2018||8:00 – 9:30 am|
|VII||Friday, December 21, 2018||10:00 – 11:30 am|
Teams will be judged on the following criteria:
- Creativity and innovation in presentation
- Skills applied in the preparation and presentation of the dish
- Team bonding and work division between mother and daughter
- Use of ingredients in the dish and for presentation
- Taste and quality of the dish
We look forward to an enthusiastic participation and a fun-filled activity for our dear mothers and students.
Principal O level