Parent teacher meetings play an important role in a student’s academic performance as well as personality development. The first PTM for the A Level section has been scheduled on Friday, Nov 1, 2019 from 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. You are expected to attend the PTM in order to help your daughter do even better in all upcoming examinations.
In order to facilitate parents and ensure smooth functioning at the PTM, all parents are requested to abide by the following regulations:
- Parents must be accompanied by the student. Siblings or relatives must bring a written authority letter from the parent, permitting them to attend the PTM in place of the parent.
- Students must be in proper school uniform and must wear their ID cards.
- Please follow the directions of the guards, and attendants for parking outsidethe school and checking in at the welcome desks.
- Punctuality is very important and will be appreciated. Try to attend and complete your meeting within the given time.
- For a more detailed meeting please request the teacher for a later appointment.
Note: Kindly ensure that you take your daughter’s Parent Authorization Card (PAC) from Mr. Aamir Rishi, Dy Mngr Coord & Public Relation, on the day of the PTM. The PAC is required to be submitted back to school on the completion of your daughter’s A Level, in order to receive all necessary documents.
Awaiting to welcome you at the PTM.
Principal A level