KG-II to Grade IV
Colgate Palmolive Pakistan Limited has invited the students of DPS to participate in the ‘Global Bright Smiles, Bright Futures’ Art contest. The winning entries will be featured on Colgate’s global calendar for 2021. Details of the contest are as follows:
THEME OF THE CONTEST: MY BRIGHT SMILES
- Artwork must adhere to the themes of oral care, teeth and bright smiles.
- Keep artwork bright, colorful, and meaningful.
- Ensure that any words are easy to read.
- Entries should be a minimum of 8½ x 11 inches and cannot exceed 11 x 17 inches.
- Color and black and white artwork depicting the theme may be made using line drawings, crayon, paint, regular or colored pencil, acrylic pastel, magic markers, ink or any combination.
AGE CRITERIA: Entrants must be between ages 6 and 9
- The Top 100 entries from all over Pakistan will be selected first.
- Twelve local finalists will be crowned next
- The best local entry will be awarded by Colgate Pakistan and will go in the running to win the global prize.
- The twelve best entries globally will win a scholarship of $250USD for themselves and will also be featured in the Bright Smiles, Bright Futures TM 2021 Calendar, which goes out to over 40,000 people worldwide.
SUBMISSION CRITERIA: Students are invited to email their scanned artworks along with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject clearly mentioned ‘Colgate Bright Smiles’ by May 20, 2020.
Name of student, Complete address, Date of birth, Grade/ Section, GR number, Student’s parent/ guardian name, Student’s parent/ guardian email, Child parent/ guardian contact number.
We look forward to your cooperation and support.
Parents are requested to tick mark and email the following disclaimer given below along with the entries submitted, as part of the entry process.