Grades I to A Level
Ref. No: STD/AC/20/167
We are pleased to announce a poster competition to raise awareness of COVID-19 on the theme of ‘Break the Chain’ organized by Innovative Learning (Kangourou Sans Frontieres-Pakistan). Details of the competition are as under:
ELIGIBITY: Students from Grade I to A Level are encouraged to participate.
- Winning poster may be displayed at international exhibition
- Winning posters will be acknowledged on the Kangaroo’s official website and social media
- Participation Certificate for all
JUDGING CRITERIA: Each poster will be judged on originality, artistic values and how well it depicts the theme “BREAK THE CHAIN”.
POSTER REQUIREMENTS: Each poster must be scanned/photographed and along with the following complete information in a text box be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject clearly titled ‘Break the Chain’ by 10th May, 2020.
Student’s Name, Grade/ Section, GR number, Date of birth, Email of Parent, Contact Number of Parent, School name, School address: Plot # S.T.1, Dawood Cooperative Housing Society, Bahadurabad, Karachi.
- Entries are for single applicants only. Group artwork will not be accepted.
- Results will be announced on May 31, 2020.
We look forward to your cooperation and support.