Pre Primary (both shifts) to class VIII
DPS desires to provide parents facilities to ease their workload, hence we have been arranging the availability of textbooks in school. Study packs comprising of text books and notebooks for the upcoming academic year 2020-2021 shall be available in school during the Summer Vacation.
Please note the following details in this regard:
- Notebook set (including notebooks, journals, registers, Math calendar, homework diary and plastic covers) will be available from school only.
- Purchase of textbooks and workbooks from school is optional.
- Only complete set of books can be purchased from school. No book or workbook will be sold separately.
- Orders for textbooks will only be placed according to the acknowledgement slips received.
- For grade IX text books for compulsory subjects only, will be available at school. Text books for optional subjects must be arranged by the parents.
- Booklist with the required edition numbers, along with stationery and art lists, will be posted after the final examination result on the DPS website
If you wish to buy the textbook set for your daughter, please fill in this acknowledgement slip provided below and send it to the respective Section Head by Friday 28th February, 2020. Kindly follow the deadline as acknowledgement slips received after 28th February, 2020 will not be accepted.
I, _____________________________, parent of __________________________, Grade/Sec _________, GR #____________wish to purchase the textbook set for the upcoming year 2020-2021 for grade _______ from school.
Parent’s Cell No: ______________________ Signature: _______________________