Grade IV and V
Ref. No: STD/VC/20/163
Dear Students and Parents,
To supplement the learning in Homework tasks, the Primary Section is starting an additional teaching and learning process for the students of Grade V from 16 April, 2020, and Grade IV from 17 April, 2020. Teachers will send classroom invites to the students one day before the commencement of the programme.
The scheduled classes will run between 10:00 am to 12:00 noon. These classes will be conducted virtually via Google Classroom which will be accessed through the school generated email IDs only. We suggest students to use a desktop or a laptop for these virtual classes so that they may benefit from the complete features offered. Using a smart phone may have compatibility issues. However, our IT team will always be ready to support any student concerns in this regard. Grade IV and V students may kindly find their school generated email ID’s here.
A video tutorial for entering the Google Classroom can be viewed at Help Centre.
A brief guideline for the login procedure is as follows:
- Identify the school generated email ID from the list.
- Log into Gmail via the given ID.
- The password for each ID is currently the same for all students: DPS@1234
- Change the password as per convenience. Do not forget the new password. Please write it somewhere.
- Students will receive an invite on the ID provided by the school.
- This email will mention a class code.
- Browse: classroom.google.com
- Log into this classroom as a student via the given ID.
- Click the + icon on the top right corner of the page to join the classroom via the classroom code in the invite email sent by the teacher.
- Students are required to mark their attendance by submitting their name and section in the comment box as they join each class.
Looking forward to your cooperation.