Ref. No: STD/VC/20/160
With reference to the Cambridge statement of 7th April, students who have transferred to Oct/Nov 2020 series will be appearing for Urdu B. As mentioned in previous correspondence, the School is upholding its pledge to provide classes necessary to equip the students for the changes in syllabus.
Grade X students may kindly find their school generated email addresses here. These classes will be conducted virtually via Google Classroom which will be accessed through the school IDs only. We suggest students to use a desktop or a laptop for these virtual classes so that they may benefit from the complete features offered. Using a smartphone may have compatibility issues. However, our IT team will always be ready to support any student concerns in this regard.
A brief guideline for the login procedure is as follows:
- Identify the school generated email ID.
- Log into Gmail via the given ID.
- The password for each ID is currently the same for all students: [email protected]
- Change the password as per convenience and do not forget Please write it somewhere.
- Students will receive an invite on the ID provided by the school.
- The email will mention a class code.
- Browse: classroom.google.com.
- Log into this classroom as a student via the given ID.
- Click the + icon on the top right corner of the page to join the classroom via the classroom code in the invite email sent by the teacher.
- Students are required to mark their attendance by submitting their name and section in the comment box as they join each class.
Kindly note the schedule for the classes:
|Monday||13th April 2020||Introduction of Urdu B|
|Tuesday||14th April 2020||Directed Writing|
|Wednesday||15th April 2020||Letter Writing|
|Thursday||16th April 2020||Dialogue Writing|
|Friday||17th April 2020||Report Writing|
|Monday||20th April 2020||Speech Writing|
|Tuesday||21st April 2020||Translation|
|Wednesday||22nd April 2020||Paper II Part I|
|Thursday||23rd April2020||Paper II Part II|
|Friday||24th April 2020||Paper II Part III|
The students have already been requested to form a separate Whatsapp group for any extra assistance required. As always the teachers and management are ready to facilitate.
Looking forward to your continued cooperation.