A Level Admissions are now open
For Admission queries and for a call back you can also fill a quick query form CLICK HERE
What makes DPS A level the best choice?
Offering a widely sought competent faculty, a state of the art campus, a variety of subject combination and small class numbers to ensure one to one attention.
- Parent’s (Father and Mother/Guardian) CNICs original and photocopy
- Parent’s (Father and Mother/Guardian) business cards
- Parent’s biodata/curriculum vitae (C.V)
- Parent’s last completed Educational Document (Certificate / Transcript / Degree
- Legal Guardian Document (if applicable)
- Photocopy of student’s Form “B”/CNIC
- Latest Family photograph (Kindly paste as specified)
- Three (3) recent passport size photos of the student (Kindly staple as specified)
- Attested copies of school reports for classes 9, 10, and 11, including the Mock Examination Results.
- A typed list of awards, certificates, and prizes received in classes 9, 10, and 11 as well as any positions of responsibility held during these years (please attach photocopies of certificates and other documents)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Principal/Teacher’s confidential form (Click to download)
- Last paid fee challan copy of the previous school.
- Utility bills copy (latest paid bill)
- Registration fee Rs.5000/- (NON-REFUNDABLE)
* Please note that the above list of documents are all mandatory.
Click here to complete and submit the online registration form. Incomplete registration form will not be accepted.