This year is especially crucial for your daughter. She will be transitioning to a more challenging academic level, from Ordinary level to the Advanced Level, with limited months of preparation before she appears for the CAIE. You may be looking for programmes that best suit your daughter’s needs ensuring a safe and secure environment and academic excellence. Dawood Public School initiated its A-Level programme in 2010 to facilitate the challenging transition of our students from O Level to A Level. Completing our ten years we continue to offer students a high school experience without a prolong adjustment period of moving to a new system before their induction to the Universities of their choices.
You may already be aware of some of the facilities offered at the Dawood Public School A-Level:
- A well-sought Faculty
- A variety of disciplines and subjects offered including Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Accounting, Business, Economics, Mathematics ( M1, P1,P3, S1, S2), Psychology, Sociology, Urdu, Computer Science, Environmental Management, English Literature and Language.
- Strong Academics.
- Purpose built campus, spacious grounds, well equipped libraries and CAIE approved furnished labs.
- Spacious Classrooms, multimedia access and individual attention given to the students.
- No tuition policy (all additional help is provided by the faculty and the school.)
- Focus on holistic development of the students and dynamic Extracurricular activities.
- Merit based scholarships.
- Leadership opportunities offered to the students in students run council and societies.
Additionally, we are delighted to offer some exclusive privileges to the members of DPS family seeking Admission at our A- Level programme this year. As you know, each year we offer an early bird exemption to our DPS students registering for A-Levels. This year too we offered an exemption of admission fee for our DPS students the deadline of which lapsed on 31st of January 2020. However, keeping the precariousness of the current pandemic and sudden school closures in view, we are offering an extension of the exemption till 10th of June 2020. You may still register your ward for the A-Level 2020 programme with exemption of Admission Charges and will only be charged with the minimum difference in security fee by the said date.
Following are the privileges that have been upgraded for our A-Level 2020 batch this year:
- A well-furnished and Air-conditioned Common room designed by the students themselves.
- Access to Multimedia, digital library and television for students to unwind and utilize their spare time effectively.
- An exclusive access to state-of-the-art Karachi School of Business and Leadership’s (KSBL) Cafeteria and well-furnished library.
- Flexible time in and time out as per the class schedules.
You may download the registration form from the following link:
Or visit our website for more information:
You may contact our Admission office for further information on the following numbers:
Or by email at: [email protected]
We look forward to your continuous cooperation.