August 10, 2020
Dawood Public School
Pre-Primary to A Level
Subject: 73rd Independence Day Virtual Celebrations
The Independence Day of Pakistan has always been celebrated with patriotic zeal at DPS. Despite our unprecedented situation this year, we are ready to paint the virtual world in green and white on August 14, 2020.
Details for the Independence Day program are as follows:
- The Independence Day program will be held from 10:00 am to 11:00 am on Friday, August 14, 2020.
- Students will log on to their respective Google Classrooms for the event.
- Students are to dress up in green and white with accessories or in cultural costume if they have any at home.
- Students can wave a small flag if they have on the class screen.
- While the teachers reiterate interesting facts about our country, students can display their creativity by preparing any green and white dish (e.g. Green jelly, custard, spinach, kheer etc)
- Students can also show their pet parrots following the green and white theme.
- Students who have gardens can step outside and log in from there to depict the green theme.
- Students can also sing along with their seniors and peers who will visit their classes during the celebration time. They can also play any instrument if they like to display their skills.
- All students are to sing the National Anthem at the end of the session.
We look forward to your continued support and cooperation to make this program memorable for our children.