Thank you for visiting the Dawood Public website. We hope this website will give you an insight into our college community. The Dawood Public School A Level aims to provide a challenging, friendly and secure learning environment for young ladies. This is reflected in the outcome of students graduating from the college, as contended and well respected young adults.
Our committed and experienced staff ensures that each student is given the intellectual stimulation and personal inspiration needed to provide a firm foundation for future development.
Why Join DPS ?
- No tuition culture
- Language support classes.
- High Achievers.
- Competent and caring faculty.
- One to one teacher student support.
- Subject support classes.
- Academic / career counseling.
- Emotional counseling.
- Mentorship initiatives
- Dynamic Internship Programmes.
- Social Service projects.
- Leadership and team building opportunities.
- IT /Research based 21st Century learning opportunities.
- Challenging, meaningful and engaging classroom setting.
- Extensive co/ extracurricular activities/ competitions.
- Flexible and safe school environment.
- Parent Volunteer Programme.
- Purpose built campus and outstanding facilities.
The A – Level building is a purposed built campus with spacious and airy CRs open coridors,comfortable cafeteria, commonroom, huge indoor sports arena,custom built science laboratories ,airconditioned seminar hall and audio visual room, well-stocked library, WIFI equiped computer room,school clinic,food and nutrition laboratory,huge outdoor play ground,standby generators.
Laurels / Achievements
Outstanding A Level Results with 80% A* Grades
DPS A Level Alumni in:
- Malaysian university, Malaysia.
- University of Alberta, Canada.
- LUMS, Lahore.
- Aga Khan University
- IBA (Institute of Business Administration), Karachi.
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi.
- Ziauddin Medical/ Dental University, Karachi
- IOBM (Institute of Business Management), Karachi.
- Szabist University, Karachi.
- University of Karachi.
Co / extra-Curriculum Activities
- Concert /Movie/ theatre evening.
- School Picnic /field trips.
- Bonfire / Camping.
- Carnivals / Bake sales.
- Girls Guide.
- Intra / inter school sports completions.
- DALMUN (Model united simulation)
- School societies / Community Service.
- Interactive Entrepreneurship skill building training.
- Workshops/ seminars/ conferences.
- Bait Bazi / Mushaira.
- Student council.