Admissions in grade I, V, IX and X are open as under (Very limited seats are available, admissions will be granted on merit basis only. Decision of the Management is final):
Registration form submission dates: Tuesday 12th February, 2019 to Thursday 14th February, 2019 (both days inclusive).
Registration Timings: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
We wish to inform you that we will not be able to offer admissions in grade II, III, IV, VI, VII and VIII in the upcoming session 2019-20.
|Class I:||5.4 years to 6.3 years as on 1st August, 2019.|
|Class V:||9.4 years to 10.3 years as on 1st August, 2019.|
|Class IX:||13.4 years to 14.3 years as on 1st August, 2019.|
|Class X:||14.4 years to 15.3 years as on 1st August, 2019.|
1. Child’s birth certificate (original and photocopy)
“Birth certificate issued in the past 6 months is not acceptable”
2. Child’s Form “B” (original and photocopy)
3. Parents’ CNICs (original and photocopy)
4. Three (3) recent passport size photos of the child
5. Parents’ business cards
6. Parents’ biodata / curriculum vitae (C.V)
7. Utility bills copy (latest paid bill)
8. Family photograph (latest)
9. Registration fee (NON REFUNDABLE), Rs : 3,000/- late fee apply after registration dates
10. Parent’s last completed Educational Document (Certificate / Transcript / Degree)
11. Last progress report of Child
12. Last paid fee challan copy
13. Legal Guardian Document (if applicable)
14. School Leaving Certificate (Only provided after confirmation of admission)
15. Vaccination card and blood group card copy
Click here to submit online registration form (Mandatory). Incomplete registration form will not be accepted
For any query, you can also e-mail us at [email protected]
- Only father / mother / legal guardian of the prospective candidate will be allowed inside the school premises for registration. Do not bring your children to school during the registration process.
- If Legal Guardian is coming for registration; he/she will bring original legal documents along with other required documents.
- Students will be tested in English, Urdu and Mathematics.