Open House Pre-Primary: Wednesday 09th January, 2019 to Friday 11th January, 2019 (both days inclusive).
Open House Timings: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Admissions in Play group, Pre-Nursery, Nursery, KG-I classes are open as under:
Registration form submission dates: Tuesday 15th January, 2019 to Thursday 17th January, 2019 (both days inclusive).
Registration Timings: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
We wish to inform you that we will not be able to offer admissions in KG-II in the upcoming session 2019-20.
|Play Group I:||10 months to 1.5 years as on 1st August, 2019.|
|Play Group II:||1.6 years to 1.11 years as on 1st August, 2019.|
|Pre-Nursery:||2 years to 2.7 years as on 1st August, 2019.|
|Nursery:||2.8 years to 3.3 years as on 1st August, 2019.|
|KG-I:||3.4 years to 4.3 years as on 1st August, 2019.|
1. Child’s birth certificate (original and photocopy)
“Birth certificate issued in the past 6 months is not acceptable”
2. Child’s Form “B” (original and photocopy)
3. Parents’ CNICs (original and photocopy)
4. Three (3) recent passport size photos of the child
5. Parents’ business cards
6. Parents’ biodata / curriculum vitae (C.V)
7. Utility bills copy (latest paid bill)
8. Family photograph (latest)
9. Registration fee (NON REFUNDABLE), Rs : 3,000/- late fee apply after registration dates
10. Parent’s last completed Educational Document (Certificate / Transcript / Degree)
11. Last progress report of Child
12. Last paid fee challan copy
13. Legal Guardian Document (if applicable)
14. Vaccination card and blood group card copy
Click here to submit online registration form (Mandatory). Incomplete registration form will not be accepted
For any query, you can also e-mail us at [email protected]
- Only father / mother / legal guardian of the prospective candidate will be allowed inside the school premises for registration. Do not bring your children to school during the registration process.
- If Legal Guardian is coming for registration; he/she will bring original legal documents along with other required documents.
- Students will be tested in English, Urdu and Mathematics.
Test Preparation: Please follow the course outline for the respective class available at www.dps.edu.pk.