Students should leave the classes for library, nutrition class, gardening class and PT silently and in proper line. Class monitors should be made responsible to maintain discipline in the corridors.
Rules for Students:
- No student should leave the class without the Exit Pass.
- Only one student at a time will be allowed to leave the class.
- Students should finish the lunch during break time and they should not carry eatables to the class.
- Students reaching late to the class after the assembly or break would be kept standing in the class.
|S.No.||Nature of Misbehaviour||Nature of Penalty|
|01.||Not wearing proper uniform||To be sent back home|
|02.||Not completing homework on time||Detention in break time or after school to complete homework|
|03.||Misbehaving with teachers and classmates||Suspension from classes|
|04.||Eating in class||Eatables will be taken away|
|05.||Going in and out of the class windows||Suspension from classes|
|06.||Bunking classes||Suspension from classes|
|07.||Causing damage to the school property||Rs. 300/- fine will be imposed|
|08.||Bringing Cameras and Cell Phones in class||Confiscation|
|09.||For not maintaining silence during examination and cheating.||Deduction of marks|
|10.||For littering the ground during break time.||Ground to be cleaned by such students|
- All students must wear proper school uniform.
- Fancy watches, colour hair bands, earrings and make-up is/are not allowed.
- Mehndi is allowed only on occasions. Permission should be taken to apply mehndi for family occasions. Hair should be properly tied, long hair should be braided.
- Personal cleanliness will be checked by the prefects.
Faculty Members of disciplinary committee:
In-charges Student Council : Ms. Raffat Anis and Talat Seema
First floor In-charges . . . . . . : Ms. Kiran Zia, Ms. Farah, Ms. Kausar Sabeen
Second Floor In-charges :::::: Ms. Shakila Zafar, Ms, Shabana Yousuf, Ms. Madiha Arif
Ground Floor In-charges :::::: Ms.Fariha Ghazal, Ms. Shagufta Wajahat, Ms. Bushra Talat
Prefects of School will help the School Management in maintaining discipline.
In-charges of all the sections are responsible for assigning duties to the disciplinary committee and to look after the general discipline of the School.