Pre Primary Section (Both Shifts)
Dawood Public School welcomes you to the First Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) which is scheduled for Saturday, October 12, 2019 from 8:30 am to 12:00 noon. Individual time slots have been communicated via H.W. diary by the class teacher.
During the meeting work habits, academic progress, social skills and special talents of your child will be discussed therefore kindly make sure to attend the meeting. Please comply with the following rules and regulations to make this day successful for all concerned:
- Both Parents may accompany the student/s. Relatives, tuition-teachers etc. will not be allowed to attend the PTM in place of the parents. You are also requested not to bring small children other than DPS concerned students.
- Students must be in proper school uniform and must wear their ID cards.
- Punctuality is very important and will be appreciated. Kindly be considerate of others and try to attend and complete your meeting within the given time.
- Please follow the directions of the guards, and attendants for parking outside the school and for checking in at the welcome desks.
- You are requested to bring this notice with you.
Principal O level